The demo of this project was developed for Yaoi Game Jam 2016.
Jett Sherazi is captain of the Nightingale, which – despite the fancy name – is an ordinary cargo spaceship. During a not-so-routine mission to deliver supplies for the human navy, Jett finds an alien named Toa hiding in the Nightingale’s cargo hold – and aliens are at war with humans! He pursues Toa into a nearby escape shuttle…which they accidentally launch and crash-land on a nearby planet. Great.
Unable to bring himself to hurt Toa, Jett reluctantly decides to travel with the stowaway until they can find a way to get back up in space. As they explore the wilderness together, Jett discovers that his tranquil companion isn’t so different from a human after all. But why did Toa sneak onboard the Nightingale…?
Release Date: February 14, 2017
Type of Game: Adventure, Puzzle
Genres: Sci-Fi, Romance, Comedy
Rating: 13+ for blood, non-graphic gun usage, suggestive humour, mild language, and references to alcohol.
- Investigate your surroundings and solve puzzles as Jett comes to understand his new companion
- Swap between characters to clear obstacles. Jett can repair machinery and Toa can move heavy objects with his telekinesis
- Fun dialogue and a silly, lighthearted atmosphere
- Original artwork and character sprites
- Short and sweet, so it won’t take you ages to finish!
- Unique sci-fi environments
- Two possible endings – one normal, one secret!
Here is a list of the people and services that have made Four Eyes possible!